There has been some real problems with Google ads recently. Every few days or so, the ads get disapproved from the landing page (destination) not working. Their words, not mine. I have gone round and round, attempting to alter the landing page, making sure the updated page has been crawled and indexed by Google, yet I am still faced with a disapproval. The quick fix I have found is merely duplicate the existing disapproved ad, and pause the original. So far it has done the trick. I have yet to have a duplicate be flagged as disapproved.
My concern is that the tracking template that is in place (before I started) is causing some breakage in the final landing page url. This has been something I haven’t been able to adjust because I have been told it is linked to other form fields in other platforms. Adjusting or scraping the Value Track parameters may break the systems in place.
The best thing I can do, is continue to research and understand what has been put in place and why. Then I will be more versed in how to alter the systems for the better.